Estimated reading time: 0 minutes
Neuropathy, also known as peripheral neuropathy, is a disorder in which the nerves that convey information from the spinal cord to the brain are destroyed. You can seek ayurvedic treatment for these nerve-damaged conditions, which is quite efficient in treating Peripheral neuropathy. Various Ayurvedic medicines are utilised to treat affected patients, such as remedies listed below.
Peripheral Neuropathy Symptoms
Before beginning ayurvedic treatment for neuropathy, you must first grasp the symptoms of this health problem. Numbness and pain in the feet and hands are symptoms of peripheral neuropathy. Infections, metabolic abnormalities, toxin exposure, and trauma are common symptoms of the condition. Tingling or pain in the toes, legs, feet, arms, hands, and fingers is not uncommon.
Peripheral Neuropathy Causes
Regardless of whether the body’s toxicity is reduced, it is critical to determine the fundamental cause of the sickness. Viruses, inflammation, and oxidation are all important causes of sickness in this case.
Ayurvedic Peripheral Neuropathy Treatment
These Ayurvedic medications are quite efficient in treating peripheral neuropathy. Patients suffering from peripheral neuropathy are offered this ayurvedic treatment:
- Lipoic acid: Taking 600 mg of this ayurvedic drug lipoic acid per day would alleviate the symptoms of peripheral neuropathy. In the case of diabetes patients, it is important to monitor blood glucose levels because frequent lipoic acid consumption may lower blood glucose levels.
- CoQ10: CoQ10 is another useful ayurvedic drug for controlling the symptoms of peripheral neuropathy. This is excellent for treating the heart and brain.
- Omega-3 fatty acid: Omega-3 fatty acid is also effective in healing nerve injury. Natural sources of fatty acids that help reduce inflammation in the body include salmon fish and flax seed acids.
- St.John’s wort: St.John’s wort is an ayurvedic plant that is effective in treating all forms of nerve injuries, particularly those to the toes and fingers. It alleviates the searing and shooting agony. The plant has anti-viral properties and is highly effective in treating mild depression.
- Oat Seed: Regular use of oat seed can relieve numbness and weakness in the limb. It is a mineral-rich herbal remedy. It is a natural therapy that has no negative effects.
- Passion Flower can help with anxiety, spasms, muscle twitching, and restlessness.
- Another effective ayurvedic treatment for peripheral neuropathy is nettle and gingko biloba.
GET IN TOUCH